Pages - Menu

Monday, October 8, 2012

Real Life {Hampton Roads, VA Photographer}

It's important to have pictures taken... even if you're not a 'picture person.'  My brother and his daughters are some of those people.  They don't enjoy dressing up and getting ready for pictures... they'd rather avoid them altogether!  But I insisted that they let me take some of them... just a few quick snaps to remember this time in their lives.  They have overcome so much in the past 10 years, and have come out as a beautiful family... one to be proud of!


So we went out to my parents backyard and took some quick pictures, just wearing what they normally wear-- nothing special, nothing out of the ordinary.  Just them in their everyday lives.  And I treasure these pictures-- I know they will, too!





Sweet sisters.


No comments:

Post a Comment