Pages - Menu

Saturday, December 4, 2010

The Oxner Family {Yorktown, Virginia Photographer}

I love taking pictures of extended family.  It shows how families aren't just about a mom, dad and a kid... it's about the bigger picture... and everyone plays an important role.

Here are some of my faves of a recent session.  And hey, it's my in-laws!





I love this shot (below) in particular.  It's my husband and his grandmother: he's a bit of a young punk and she's more of the traditional grandmother.  But their hearts?  They're in exactly the same place.  I love the contrast and love they share in this picture.


And then we have a brother and sister... so sweet!


Three generations.



For information on how to book your own session, check out FowlerPhoto.net!

No comments:

Post a Comment